The LNP’s strong plan for jobs and growth
The Liberal National’s have a carefully structured plan for jobs and growth and a strong new economy.
Australia is transitioning from the mining construction boom to a new and more diverse economy – fuelled by innovation, the opening of new markets and more investment in Australian enterprise.
The Coalition’s Plan for a Strong New Economy is supporting this transition.
Our Plan will provide growth, jobs and a secure future for Australian families through:
- An innovation and science programme bringing more great Australian ideas to market, providing tax incentives to invest in start-up businesses and helping prepare our children for the jobs of the future by boosting participation in science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM).
- A defence industry plan that will secure the nation and supports innovative Australian companies, local advanced manufacturing and hi-tech jobs, particularly in regional Australia.
- Export trade deals to generate new business opportunities, give our farmers a competitive edge and open doors into expanding markets for our service industries.
- Tax cuts and incentives for small businesses and hard working families.
- A sustainable budget with crackdowns on tax avoidance and loopholes.
- Guaranteed funding for health, education and roads.
- The restoration of the rule of law in the construction industry by re-establishing the Australian Building and Construction Commission. We are restoring honesty and fairness to the workplace relations system.
For more information on the LNP’s plan head to: https://lnp.org.au/our-plan/