Coronavirus - information and factsheets
There are a number of factsheets available on the various support measures for businesses, individuas and households affected by the coronavirus.
They can be found here and more links are below: https://keithpitt.com.au/guides-publications
There is a central source of information which you can access at: www.australia.gov.au
For the most up-to-date health information on the coronavirus, visit the Department of Health website: https://www.health.gov.au/news/health-alerts/novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov-health-alert. This health alert is updated every day with the latest medical advice and official reports.
There is also a dedicated Coronavirus Health Information Line which is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week: 1800 020 080.
For information on travel restrictions please visit the Department of Home Affairs website: https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/news-media/current-alerts/novel-coronavirus
Second Coronavirus Economic Response: https://keithpitt.com.au/coronavirus-second-economic-response-factsheetsThe Coalition Government has announced its second, $66 billion Economic Response to the significant challenges posed by the spread of the coronavirus. There are three parts of the package:
- The first part is designed to support households - be they workers, retirees or others on income support with an unprecedented enhancement of Australia’s safety net.
- The second part of the package sees a massive scaling up of support for small and medium sized businesses.
- The third part of the package will provide a regulatory shield for what are otherwise profitable and viable businesses that find themselves under severe
Coronavirus Economic Stimulus Package factsheets: https://keithpitt.com.au/coronavirus-economic-stimulus-package
- Assistance for business
- Assistance for households
- Support for business investment
- Assistance for regions
Coronavirus factsheets: https://keithpitt.com.au/coronavirus-information-factsheets
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Information on social distancing
- What you need to know
- Information for health care and residential care workers
- Home isolation