Facebook Comment Policy
While the Hinkler Electorate Team attempts to answer questions, this may not always be possible. If you wish to receive a formal or detailed response, please email Keith.Pitt.MP@aph.gov.au.
By contributing to Keith Pitt’s Facebook page you have agreed to adhere to the following Comment Code of Conduct.
Comment Code of Conduct
While this is an open forum, it’s also a family friendly one, so please keep your comments polite. When contributing, do not post any material that contains:
· hate speech
· profanity, obscenity or vulgarity
· comments that could be considered prejudicial, racist, inflammatory or encourage illegal activity
· nudity or offensive imagery in profile pictures
· name calling and/or personal attacks
· promotion of a product, business, company or organisation
· comments that infringe on copyrights
· spam comments, including the same comment posted repeatedly
· comments that are off topic
· personal information about you or another individual (including identifying information, email or home addresses or phone numbers)
· false representation of another individual, organisation, government or entity
Violation of the Comment Code of Conduct may result in the user being banned from making further comments or posts on this page. Decisions to delete content or ban users are made at the administrator’s discretion and will occur without notice.
The appearance of external links or websites does not constitute official endorsement.
We understand that social media is a 24/7 medium, but our moderation capabilities are not. Inappropriate posts and comments will be removed as soon as possible.
The Hinkler Electorate Office may collect and use some of your information and does not accept any liability as a result of any material posted on Facebook. The site is accessible to anyone on the internet, as such you should not post any comments that are private or that you do not want to be used and viewed by others.
You are solely responsible for any legal or other repercussions that occur as a result of any comments you may post on the site and the Hinkler Electorate Office can assume no responsibility or liability which may arise from your comments.